Most people have something to say, why not say it on The Midlife Man? For example, are you a
- Wine/beer/whisky or food aficionado
- Car or motorbike nut
- Someone who has lived a full life with some great stories or advise
- Gadget guy or girl
The Midlife Man is always on the lookout for interesting and valued articles relevant to our core user group. Articles should fall in to one of the website categories covering:
- Grooming and Apparel
- Finance and Investment
Even though The Midlife Man is aimed at an interest group of middle aged men, we are happy to receive articles for younger/older men or women. So long as what you have to say is informative, interesting and original and likely to appeal to The Midlife Man target audience, it will be well received.
Why Contribute to The Midlife Man?
- You get to voice your opinions and show your knowledge to, and engage with a targeted audience of middle aged men
- You get quality back links to your Blog or Website
- We pay for high quality, original material determined at our discretion
- Articles are at least 300-400 words in length.
- Images and videos may be included:
- The main article image should be (W)900px x (H)550px and 72dpi.
- Other images may be included which can be embedded in the article, and these can be of any dimensional configuration.
- All images to be jpg or png
- All images to be less than 2 MB in size
- Videos should be posted on YouTube and the URL provided
- 2-3 links to a website is acceptable, however excessive links will be removed or the article rejected
- Links must not be affiliate marketing links, links to products, and services, or company web pages
- Articles should not be promotional or advertisements
- A brief author biography should be provided
- Contributions may be adjusted or modified if deemed necessary by The Midlife Man.
- Contributions must not be wholly plagiarised
- Contributions must be compliant with The Midlife Man Terms and Conditions
How to Contribute to the Midlfe Man
To become a contributor to The Midlife Man, just register with The Midlife Man (click here to register) as upload your article and associated images via the “Submit User Content” button on your account page.
Dont Want to Write a Whole Article? Other Ways to Make a Contribution
The Midlife Man members can make self-submitted contributions via our Megaphone page, where posts containing one image and text (plain text only) can be uploaded.
Alternately members can comment on forums, and Megaphone posts from other members.
Any problems or questions please feel free to contact The Midlife Man by either:
Complete the contact form below (push the button).